Turkey and Egg Breakfast Skillet
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- ½ lb ground turkey
- 1 cup organic tomato sauce (no sugar added)
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in the skillet over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and sauté until soft and translucent.
- Add the ground turkey and cook until fully browned.
- Add in the tomato sauce and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Make 2 small wells in the turkey mixture and crack the eggs into each. Cover the skillet and cook for 5 minutes or until the egg whites are opaque.